Meaning of terms used in the content of these Terms:
- Laus Deo, Company, Laus Deo: LAUS DEO d.o.o.;
- User, Client: Private or legal person who uses or orders the Company’s services;
- End User: a private or legal person who uses the Service or a part of it on the basis of a legal relationship with the User;
- Inappropriate material, Inappropriate content: Content that is offensive, derogatory, harmful, defamatory, malicious, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, threatening, illegal, infringing intellectual property rights, constitutes or incites a criminal offense or contains a computer virus, worm, Trojan horse and / or any other harmful computer code;
- Service: Service provided by Laus Deo to existing and new Users;
- Page: Laus Deo website at https://laus-deo.hr;
- Client area: Laus Deo website at https://laus-deo.hr/customer/info;
- Registrar: a service through which domain registration is possible, ie a company authorized to register domains;
- CARNet: organization authorized to manage .hr domains;
- ICANN: A non-profit organization for the coordination of the domain system, IP address space allocation, protocol parameter assigning, etc;
The following conditions apply to all Laus Deo users:
2. LAUS DEO SERVICES
Laus Deo Services include, but are not limited to:
- any act of preparation, adjustment, connection, maintenance, termination or reactivation of the User’s account (including billing data and the server or space on the server that Laus Deo delivers to the User);
- any use of computers, telecommunications, software, information, hardware and equipment by the User, or any access to the above provided to the User by Laus Deo;
- any activity, or provision of the Service, by Laus Deo to the User related to web hosting and domain registration (including server use and technical support), regardless of the duration and whether it is paid;
- any supply of the User with any computer space or internet connection;
- any access to or use of the Laus Deo website, including the site itself;
- any Service specified in these Terms;
- any Service provided to the User by Laus Deo, whether used or not;
We do not provide SLA unless it is explicitly agreed and defined in the contract.
Laus Deo support is defined in more detail in the Terms of Support, and they are an integral part of these Terms.
Terms of support are publicly available at https://Https://laus-deo.hr/en/support-terms-and-conditions.
5. ACTIVATION, USE AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES
- SERVICE ORDER PROCESS
The User can place an order for the Service using the Laus Deo Site. Equally, the order can be made by Laus Deo employees at the request of the User. The User may submit a request to support only in writing (by e-mail or by opening a support request through the Client area). Upon request, Laus Deo will issue an offer for the ordered Services to the User. The Contract is considered concluded at the moment when the User submits to Laus Deo a confirmation of his consent to the conclusion of the contract. At the latest at the time of activation, the Laus Deo Service will provide the User with a confirmation of the concluded contract and will provide him with the documents that form an integral part of this contract in PDF format, if the relevant documents have not already been delivered to the User.
- SERVICE ACTIVATION
After the User makes the payment, Laus Deo will start the process of activating the Service.
Laus Deo will check the availability of the Service and if it is available, the Service will be automatically activated and Laus Deo will notify the User. In the event that after the payment it is established that the Service is not available or that the Service cannot be activated for another reason, Laus Deo will inform the User of the reasons why the Service cannot be activated and will offer lease of another Service or termination.
In case the User decides to lease another Service, the process of ordering and activating the Services prescribed in paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article 5.2 will be repeated, with the exception of paying for the Service when Laus Deo will start the activation process immediately after accepting the offer by the User. the lease of the Service is the same, ie immediately after the payment of the difference in the fee by the User.
In the event that in the process of activating the Laus Deo Service determines that only some of the ordered Services are not available or can not be activated for another reason, Laus Deo will notify the User and offer (i) lease of another Service, (ii) to terminate the contract in respect of the Service in question or (iii) terminate the contract in respect of all services ordered.
In the event that the User does not notify Laus Deo of the selected option in accordance with this paragraph, Laus Deo is authorized to terminate the contract in whole or in part, of which it will notify the User in writing.
In the event of partial or complete termination of the contract in accordance with this article, Laus Deo will refund the fee paid in relation to the Service in respect of which the contract is terminated or refund the full amount paid for all ordered Services.
In case of impossibility to activate the Service for the reasons prescribed by this paragraph, the provisions of Article 19 of these Terms shall apply accordingly.
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Laus Deo Services are paid in advance and such payment is a prerequisite for activating, using and renewing the Service. Payment will be considered made when the full amount of funds is paid into the Company’s bank account indicated in the offer, or when the payment is confirmed by card or PayPal.
- START OF SERVICE LEASE
To use the Service, you need a functional computer and / or server and / or mobile device and Internet access, which the User provides himself. Internet access is provided by the User independently of the Service and the subject access and data transfer are not subject to these Terms. Laus Deo is not liable to the User for any interruptions or errors in the Internet connection or data transfer, as well as for any damage that may or may occur as a result of such interruptions / errors to the User. Under a special agreement, the user can contract an Internet service with Laus Deo.The beginning of the lease, ie the beginning of the duration of the Service is considered the date of its activation, unless the beginning is specifically defined by a special contract or agreement between the User and Laus Deo.
- DURATION OF THE SERVICE
The duration of the Service is valid from the beginning of the lease of the Service until the expiration date of the Service , depending on the package selected by the User.
- EXPIRY AND RENEWAL OF SERVICE LEASE
The expiration of the Service is the last day of the Service and is defined on the offer / invoice. Laus Deo will notify the User of the expiration of the contracted period no later than 7 days before the expiration of the contracted period and submit an offer for the renewal of the Service. If the User pays the amount specified in the offer no later than the last day of the lease, the Service will be automatically renewed for the period specified in the offer or for another period agreed between the User and Laus Deo. Otherwise, the Service will be suspended and the User may renew the Service within a further period of 30 days by paying the amount stated in the offer. Laus Deo is not responsible to the User for the untimely renewal of the lease of the Service, regardless of whether he submitted an offer for renewal within the period prescribed here. During the suspension prescribed by this article, the User is not obliged to pay a monthly fee for the Services.In the event that there is a change in the price of the Service during the lease of the Service, the Service may be extended on the basis of such changed prices which will be stated in the submitted offer for renewal of the Service.If the User does not wish to renew the lease of the Service, he is obliged to inform Laus Deo within 30 days from the expiration of the lease whether he wants all data and other content, including backups, to be deleted or the User requests data and content.If the User does not renew the Service or does not inform Laus Deo how he wants to dispose of the content and data, Laus Deo will decide on the disposal of data and content and without delay confirm to the User that the data and all backups have been deleted. data and content within a specified period after which the data, including all backups, will be deleted.
- DATA AND CONTENT AVAILABILITY
Data and content may be made available to the User in the formats in which they were located in the production environment. The transfer of data to third parties is subject to the possibility for the third party to receive data in such a format as well as other technical prerequisites that must be met to ensure secure transfer of data from Laus Deo to a third party. Laus Deo is not obliged to transfer data to a third party if the stated conditions are not met and if there is a risk of unauthorized deletion and / or loss of data or other risk to data security and / or Services.
- CHANGES TO THE SERVICE PACKAGE
The User may at any time request a change of the leased Service to a larger or smaller package. The request to change the leased package can be made through the Laus Deo Client area for all Services that offer automatic upgrades, or by sending a request to Laus Deo support for all Services.The User will be charged a monetary difference for upgrading the Service to a larger package, which is calculated based on the difference in price between the two packages. The difference is calculated in such a way that the price of the newly purchased larger package is reduced by the already paid lease time of the current (smaller) package.It is not possible to change the package on all Laus Deo Services.
Laus Deo decides on the possibility of changing the package of Services that do not enable automatic upgrade of the package upon receipt of the User’s request to change the package of the leased Service
- SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICE
Laus Deo may suspend the Service in whole or in part after sending a written notice to the User in the following cases:
- If the User or End User (i) poses a security risk to the Service or any other user of the Service, (ii) adversely affects or could adversely affect the servers of Laus Deo, the Service or any third party user of the Service, (iii) take action and / or use the Services in a manner that could cause damage for which Laus Deo will be liable, (iv) act fraudulently or (v) misuse the use of the Service;
- If the User or the End User violates the provisions of these terms;
- If bankruptcy or pre-bankruptcy proceedings have been opened against the User, ie if the User has initiated liquidation proceedings;
- In other cases prescribed by these Terms
During the suspension, the User is obliged to pay a fee for the Services. The user is not authorized to SLA credit in accordance with the SLA conditions during the suspension
- CANCELLATION OF SERVICE
The User is authorized to cancel the Service for the duration of the lease by submitting a request to terminate the Service using the options available in the Laus Deo user interface or by opening a support ticket.In the event that the User cancels the lease of the Service before the expiration of the agreed time, in the notice of cancellation will inform Laus Deo about the manner of disposing of data in accordance with paragraph 6 of this article.Laus Deo may cancel the Service for the duration of the lease without giving a reason by submitting a written notice at least 30 days in advance. During the notice period, the User is obliged to inform Laus Deo, in accordance with paragraphs 6 and 7 of this Article, about the manner of disposing of the data.Either Contracting Party may cancel the lease of the Service before the expiration of the notice period if the other Contracting Party violates the provisions of these Terms and fails to comply with its obligations under these Terms within a reasonable time specified in written notice of violation of these Terms.Laus Deo may cancel the lease of the Service before the lease expires by sending a written notice to the User without notice and without the User’s right to a refund for the remaining lease period if (i) in accordance with paragraph 9 of this Article has the right to suspend the Service, (ii) another relationship with a third party under which Laus Deo uses certain licenses, software or other technology necessary to provide the Service is terminated or terminated for any reason or if a third party requires a change in the way the technology is used in providing the Service or (iii) if it is necessary to meet its legal obligations or the requirements of the competent authorities.
- UNILATERAL TERMINATION BY THE CONSUMER USER
The User has the right, without giving reasons, to unilaterally terminate the contract for the lease of Services within 14 days from the date of the contract by submitting a completed form for unilateral termination of the contract located on the Site or by other written notice by e-mail or by opening a support request through the Client area) . Laus Deo will provide the consumer with an acknowledgment of receipt of the termination statement without delay. In the event of unilateral termination of the contract in the manner prescribed by this Article, the User is not obliged to pay a fee for the Services. The obligation to pay for the service in cases where the User has the right to unilateral termination of the contract arises only after the expiration of this period and Laus Deo will not activate the Service regardless of any payment before the expiration of this period if the User has not given explicit consent.When ordering the Service, by ordering the appropriate option or accepting the offer, the User may give his explicit consent for the fulfillment of the contract to begin before the expiration of the 14-day period from the previous paragraph. By such consent, the User loses the right to unilateral termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of the previous paragraph and in case of cancellation of the Service in accordance with Article 10 of these Terms is obliged to pay part of the fee proportional to the time of cancellation
- REFUSAL TO PROVIDE SERVICES
Laus Deo has the right to reject a request to provide Services:
- if there is a reasonable suspicion that the information on the identity of the User is incorrect or untrue;
- if there is a reasonable suspicion that the User intends to misuse the Services or enable the misuse of a third party;
- if there is a reasonable suspicion that the use of the Service will impair the stability of the Service to other existing users,
- in other cases determined by these Terms or on its own discretion
6. DOMAIN REGISTRATION
- The user confirms that he is familiar with the rules of the registry for a particular top-level domain and undertakes to act in accordance with them.
- The user understands that issuing an order for domain registration, renewal or transfer of a domain does not guarantee that Laus Deo will be able to perform the procedure.
- If the ordered domains ordered and paid for by the User are in the meantime occupied by a third party, Laus Deo will inform the User and offer him the choice to register another free domain or refund the amount paid for domains that cannot be registered.
- Laus Deo does not bear any responsibility if the paid domain is in the meantime occupied by a third party or in case of errors with the connection to the domain registries that check whether the ordered domain is free.
- It is not possible to change the domain name after registration.
- By accepting these Terms, the User accepts the rights and obligations prescribed by ICANN and registrars, which can be found at the following locations:
- ICANN: https://www.icann.org/
- CARNet: https://Https://laus-deo.hr/en/ordinance-on-the-organisation-and-management-of-the-national-top-level-domain
- ICANN stipulates that the User is required to provide actual and verifiable contact information for registered domains. When registering or transferring a domain, the registrar will require the User to confirm his contact information.
- The process of confirming and changing contact information requires the User to have a valid e-mail address. The User is obliged to confirm his identity by taking the appropriate action described in detail in the e-mail sent to his specified e-mail address when renting the Services. If the User does not take appropriate action, the registrar may suspend the domain within 15 days. The suspension of the domain will be lifted and the User can start using the domain as soon as he performs the actions prescribed by this article.
- The user is obliged to pay the offer for domain renewal until the expiration date of the domain. Notice and instructions for domain renewal will be sent by e-mail to the User’s e-mail address 30 days, 25 days, 10 days and 3 days before the expiration of the domain. Laus Deo is not responsible in case of undelivered domain expiration notification. Laus Deo does not bear any responsibility for damage caused to the User due to the User’s payment for the Service after the expiration date of the domain, ie after the last day on which it is allowed to renew the domain. In the event that during the life of the domain there is a change in the price of the domain and in that case the domain can be extended on the basis of such changed prices.
7. RESTRICTIONS FOR VIRTUAL AND DEDICATED SERVER USERS :
It is strictly forbidden to use a server for:
- running all types of game servers;
- cryptocurrency mining;
- torrent services;
- proxy services;
- various IRC bots and automated bots for social networks, etc .;
- all types of tools and services that enable illegal and / or malicious actions;
- all actions that interfere with the normal operation of the equipment and / or endanger the leased services of other Users;
8. RESTRICTIONS FOR WEB HOSTING SERVICE USERS :
- SERVER RESOURCES
The user of any website that makes full use of available server resources specified within the web hosting package (such as, but not limited to: CPU usage, memory usage and network resource usage) has the option to upgrade the hosting package to higher in accordance with Article 5. paragraph 8 of these Terms. Any web hosting account that significantly negatively affects the operation of the server will be suspended after sending a written notice.
Any script that poses a potential threat or that may adversely affect server performance or network integrity will be removed without notice. Laus Deo does not allow the sharing of scripts with domains not hosted by Laus Deo or any scripts that may be misused.
- MULTIMEDIA FILES
Multimedia files are defined as any graphic, audio or video file.
Laus Deo web hosting accounts do not allow the use for the purpose of distributing and storing large amounts of multimedia files. If the amount of such files exceeds 50% of the content stored on the server, such account will be checked and suspended if necessary.
9. TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
The following provisions constitute the Laus Deo Terms of Payment for the Services and apply to all Users:
All amounts are shown in Kuna or Euro. The user has the option to select the desired currency. Price conversions from euros to Croatian kuna are made according to the valid middle exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank on the day of payment.
- PAYMENT METHOD
Laus Deo accepts the following payment methods:
- online payment cards
- online payment by PayPal
- payment by payment to the giro account of the Company
- PAYMENT / SUBSCRIPTION CYCLE
The payment cycle begins the moment the Leased Service is activated. The user can change the payment cycle whenever he wants, but the new payment cycle becomes valid with the expiration of the previous cycle.
Laus Deo, depending on the Service, offers several cycles for payment of Subscription Services (recurring payments):
- monthly payment (1 month)
- quarterly payment (3 months)
- semi-annual payment (6 months)
- annual payment (12 months)
- biennial payment (24 months)
- three-year payment (36 months)
- five-year payment (60 months)
- OFFERS AND ACCOUNTS
Each offer and invoice will be sent by e-mail with an attachment in PDF format. Every offer and every account can be viewed through Client area at any time.
- SPECIAL NOTES
When making payments to the Laus Deo account, the User bears the possible costs of payment transactions (bank fees, etc.). Payment will be considered made when the full amount of funds is paid into the Company’s bank account indicated in the offer, or when the payment is confirmed by card or PayPal.
- OVERPAID BILLS
If the User overpays the offer or account, the excess amount will be added to the User’s Laus Deo account as a supplement to the user profile in the form of credit points or will be returned to the user’s bank account from which the payment was made, depending on the User’s decision. The user can use the mentioned credit points to reduce future payments, which the Laus Deo system does automatically when creating new offers.
In the event that the User decides to terminate the Service before the expiration of the lease of the Service, he has the right to submit a request for refund of the overpaid amount under the conditions of Art. 10. In the event that Laus Deo decides to cancel the lease of the Service before the expiration of the agreed duration for the reasons prescribed in Article 5.9. of these conditions, the User is not entitled to a refund of overpaid amounts.
- In the event that the User cancels the lease of the Service:
– within 30 days for Standard web hosting packages ,
– within 15 days for Advanced web hosting packages and Reseller hosting packages,
– within 1 day for .me domains,
– within 4 days for .biz, .com, .info, .net, .org i .tv domains,
– within 14 days for .com.hr i .hr domains
Laus Deo will refund the service fee paid, less any costs of licenses, domains and / or other services leased from third parties for which no refund is possible. To get a refund, the User is obliged to submit a written request by mail or email with an explanation of the request.
- The request for a refund must be submitted within the deadline specified in paragraph 1 of this Article.
- The refund does not apply to other Services such as domains; license; virtual servers; dedicated servers; add-ons paid for with web hosting that Laus Deo leases from third parties; and other Services not listed in paragraph 1 of this Article.
- The User is not entitled to a refund of the proportional part of the fee in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph during the time when the Service was unavailable.
11. PRICE LIST AND PRICE CHANGES
- All prices of the Services are available on the Laus Deo Website.
- Prices are without VAT, except in the order process where VAT is visible when adding products to the cart.
- Laus Deo has the right and discretion to change the prices and will inform users about such changes by publishing the changed price list on the website.
- The price change does not apply to already created orders that have not been paid and to existing Users whose payment cycle has not expired, but the new price will be applied in the next lease period of the Service. of these Terms.
12. ABUSE OF USE OF THE SERVICE
- ILLEGAL USE
Laus Deo servers may only be used for lawful activities. Transmission, hosting and distribution of any information, data and materials that are or use of the Service in a manner contrary to law or allow direct violation of the law, which infringe the rights of third parties or may be harmful to third parties, to provide Services or Laus Deo’s reputation is strictly forbidden. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material; trademarks; trade secrets or other intellectual property rights used without proper approval; Inappropriate material; Inappropriate content.
- SEND SPAM
Sending mass and / or commercial spam over the Internet (known as “spam”) is strictly prohibited, regardless of whether the server is overloaded or interferes with the Service to other Laus Deo Users or not. Sending spam includes, but is not limited to: participating in spam using the Laus Deo Service and referencing a website hosted on the Laus Deo spam server; direct sending from a server leased from Laus Deo; selling or distributing software (on a website hosted on a Laus Deo server) that allows you to send spam.
- ABUSE OF COMPUTER NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
Violation of the security of computer networks and systems is strictly prohibited and may lead to criminal and civil liability. Examples of such violations, without limitation, include:
- unauthorized access to and use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test system and network vulnerabilities, and breach security or authentication measures without the express consent of the computer system or network owner;
- interfering with any Services provided to Laus Deo Users and the operation of servers and / or networks, including mail “bombing”, “flooding” attack, intentional attempts to overload the system and “broadcast” attack;
- forgery of TCP-IP packet data, e-mail headers or message headers on newsgroups.
- VIRUSES AND OTHER DESTRUCTIVE ACTIVITIES
Use Laus Deo Services or equipment to: create or send internet viruses, “worms” and “Trojan horses”; pinging, flood attack or mail bombing or to participate in a DoS attack is strictly prohibited. It is forbidden for any User to participate in activities intended to interrupt or interfere with the Services that Laus Deo provides to its Users, or activities aimed at interfering with and preventing Laus Deo Users from effectively using Laus Deo Services and equipment (or any connected network, system, Service or equipment). ).
- OTHER ACTIVITIES
An activity that is not specifically stated may also be considered a violation of the provisions of the Terms or abuse of use of the Service if it is illegal, irresponsible or constitutes destructive use of the Internet.
13. ACTION IN CASE OF ABUSE OF USE OF THE SERVICE
- In the event that Laus Deo determines, based on the application or when monitoring the use of the Service, that the User abuses the use of the Service, it will notify him of the abuse by written notice and set a reasonable deadline for compliance with obligations under these Terms.
- If the User does not stop abusing within a reasonable time left by Laus Deo, Laus Deo will take the necessary actions to stop the misuse of the Service, which may include suspending or canceling the Service, deleting content or other actions that will limit the use of the Service in whole or in part.
- If misuse of the Service poses a risk to the security of computer networks and systems, other Users, third parties or may lead to criminal or civil liability or liability for damages, when such actions are contrary to applicable regulations and in other cases when Laus Deo deems it necessary , Laus Deo will immediately suspend the User’s use of the Service and allow him an additional period to comply with the obligations undertaken under these Terms. If the User does not comply with the obligations under these Terms, Laus Deo has the right to unilaterally cancel the lease of the Service by sending a written notice to the User without notice and without the right of the User to request a refund of the remaining fee for the remaining lease of the Service.
- The actions prescribed by this article Laus Deo may also take against the End User of the Service if their actions have been violated.
- Laus Deo shall not be liable to the User for any damage that may occur directly or indirectly due to actions taken in accordance with the provisions of this article.
- Re-activation of the Service The User will be charged 200KN + VAT, or the equivalent in other currencies.
14. OWNERSHIP OF DATA AND HOSTED CONTENT
- The owner of the User’s website, supporting content and all accounts opened with Laus Deo is the individual or organization whose name or title is listed in the Laus Deo database as the owner.
- The User warrants to Laus Deo that it has all rights regarding the use and publication of the content and that the content of the User or the End User is not in conflict with applicable regulations or constitutes an abuse of the use of the Service. The User is fully responsible for the content posted and stored on Laus Deo servers as part of the leased Services and will compensate Laus Deo for all damages incurred due to acts contrary to the provisions of this paragraph. Laus Deo does not review or monitor the information and content that the User stores or transmits using the Service.
- In the event of proceedings against Laus Deo or requests by third parties or competent authorities regarding the content of the User, the provisions of Article 19 of these terms and conditions shall apply accordingly.
- In the event that Laus Deo determines, based on the application or when monitoring the use of the Service, that the User’s content violates applicable regulations or poses a threat to the Service or its security or to other Users, the provisions of Article 13 of these Terms shall apply accordingly
15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The User will not, except with the express written consent of Laus Deo, copy, reproduce, further publish or otherwise, in whole or in part, use the materials available on the Laus Deo website.
- The User will not, in any way, falsely present a link to Laus Deo, impersonate Laus Deo or claim that the User is Laus Deo or that Laus Deo in any way supports, promotes, contributes or approves the User’s business.
- The User and the End Users are not authorized to use the Service contrary to the purpose for which the Service was leased and are not authorized to modify, distribute, modify, translate or otherwise create derivative works of any content, program or other technology used by Laus Deo. , (ii) use reverse engineering, disassemble or decompile, or use any other process to obtain the source code of any software included in the provision of the Services as or (iii) distribute, sublicense, or use the software involved in the provision of the Services in any manner other than it is expressly permitted by these Terms or (iv) to access or use the Service in a manner that allows it to evade payment of a fee or circumvent restrictions on use of the Service or restrictions on resources.
- Laus Deo undertakes to defend the User including its representatives, employees and affiliates from third party claims alleging that the Services infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties and all decisions, judgments, arbitral awards and other binding orders of competent authorities, including any agreements entered into, arising as the consequences of such requests and to reimburse the damage and costs incurred in this connection, including the costs of legal and other advisers.
- In the event of success with the requirements described in the preceding paragraph, Laus Deo will (i) acquire rights to use the Service or part of the Service found to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties, (ii) replace or modify the Service or part of the Service for which it is found to infringe intellectual property rights, (iii) terminate the Service or part of the Service that has been found to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
16. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Users are required to use Laus Deo Services responsibly, which includes respecting other Laus Deo Users.
- The User is responsible for all actions taken under his user account, regardless of whether the responsible person of the User approved such actions or whether such actions were taken by the responsible person of the User or his employees or third parties as well as for access protection and unauthorized accessing your account.
- The User is obliged to ensure that its content and the content of its End Users are not contrary to applicable regulations and is solely responsible for the development, use and maintenance of its content.
- The User is obliged to provide and regularly maintain computer equipment, software and other equipment necessary for the use of the Service, including programs and / or applications developed or installed by the User when using the Service, including implementation and regular maintenance of antivirus programs and other protection systems. security, including the protection of physical security, which are reasonable, appropriate and proportionate to the risk of unauthorized access, deletion or loss of data.
- The User independently ensures the creation of backup copies of his data and content and their storage in alternative locations in order to minimize the damage that may occur in case the Service is not available or the User cannot access it or in other cases of unauthorized deletion or loss of data. interference or lack of other applications, programs and / or software used by the User or attacks against computer systems, data and / or programs, unless otherwise agreed between the User and Laus Deo.
- The User is obliged to cooperate with Laus Deo regarding the prevention or correction of misuse of the Service and other unwanted activities. Refusal to take corrective and preventive measures necessary to prevent or eliminate the consequences of abuse is considered a violation of these Terms and Laus Deo reserves the right to take the necessary measures in accordance with these Terms.
- The User is responsible for providing an e-mail address that is not part of the Service or that does not depend on the Service, in order to maintain the possibility of two-way communication. If contact is required, the email address provided will be used for this purpose.
- It is the User’s responsibility to ensure that his contact details are current and up-to-date at any time during the use of the Service. Laus Deo is not responsible for the inactivity of the Service due to outdated contact information or due to e-mail filters on the part of the User that prevented the receipt of notifications to the User.
- The User may check or change this information via the Client area, or may contact Laus Deo Technical Support by email or telephone.
- Providing false contact information of any kind may lead to termination of the Service, without prior notice to the User
17. USER RESPONSIBILITY FOR RESELLER HOSTING SERVICE
- The User remains solely responsible to Laus Deo for all obligations undertaken by accepting these Terms and other documents that form an integral part of these Terms, regardless of the use of reseller hosting service and sublease service to End Users.
- The User of the Service must ensure that the End Users meet these Terms and that the legal transaction on which their relationship is based contains rights and obligations that comply with these Terms.
- The User is responsible for supporting the End Users and Laus Deo is not obliged to act upon the End User’s request for support.
- The User is responsible for all content stored or transmitted by End Users.
- Laus Deo will hold the User responsible for any conduct of the End Users in violation of the law or these Terms. The User is obliged to suspend the End User’s right to use the Service and access to the content immediately after learning of the End User’s misuse of the Service. The provisions of Article 13 of these Terms shall apply mutatis mutandis in cases where Laus Deo determines that the End User is abusing the use of the Service.
- Laus Deo is not responsible for the actions or omissions of the User in relation to the End Users. In the event of a request from the End User against Laus Deo, the provision of Article 19, paragraph 3 of these Terms and Conditions shall apply accordingly.
- The user in the Laus Deo reseller Services program assumes all responsibilities for billing and technical support for End Users
18. ACTIVITIES BY LAUS DEO
- Laus Deo undertakes to implement appropriate and commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures and to supplement them with the progress of technical solutions in order to ensure, to a commercially reasonable extent, the protection of the Service and to minimize any interference or deficiencies in the Service. They may be caused by such interference and / or deficiencies to the user..
- Laus Deo will without delay notify the User of the occurrence of an event that, in the opinion of Laus Deo, endangers the security of data and content and of the measures it has taken to prevent, eliminate or minimize its harmful effects, including a description of the adverse event and if possible consequences or probable consequences of the adverse event..
- Laus Deo is not liable for direct or indirect damages arising from any cause, including without limitation lost profits, or for loss of technology, data, suspension or termination of the Service or for any similar claims by the User in connection with the use of the Service, including limit the damages or costs incurred by the User in this regard, unless the damage was caused by the intent or gross negligence of Laus Deo, its employees or third parties for whom Laus Deo is liable, and Laus Deo’s liability is in any case limited to a total maximum amount of 6 ( six) monthly fees paid by the User for the use of the Service.
- Laus Deo shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User, regardless of whether Laus Deo could have prevented or reduced the damage if (i) the User modifies the software or program used to provide the Service or modifies other functions of the Service contrary to these Terms, (ii) uses an outdated version of the Service or fails to upgrade the Service if the upgrade is under the User’s control, (iii) if the damage is caused by information, content, program, software, data or other materials not received or procured from Laus Deo, including if the User accessed or came into their possession by using the Service, (iv) if the User abuses the use of the Service or acts contrary to binding orders or recommendations of Laus Deo, (v) when the damage is due to actions taken by the User before the lease of the Service, (vi) when damage caused by infringement of intellectual property by the User, (vii) in the case of ot telling the lease of the Service before the expiration of the fault of the User and (viii) in all other situations where the damage occurs in violation of these Terms by the User.
- The User undertakes to defend Laus Deo and its potential subcontractors, including their agents, employees and related companies from all claims, decisions, judgments, arbitral awards and other binding orders of the competent authorities, including any agreements concluded as a result of previous actions. item and to reimburse the damage and costs incurred in this connection, including the costs of legal and other advisers .
- The provisions of this article shall apply mutatis mutandis when the actions taken here are taken by the End User.
- Laus Deo Services are offered on an accrual basis and without any warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or inviolability.
- Laus Deo expressly disclaims any representations or warranties that the Laus Deo Services will be error-free, secure and uninterrupted.
- No voice or written information from Laus Deo or its employees can constitute a guarantee, nor can the User rely on such information.
21. CONTRACTS WITH THIRD PARTIES
- For certain services, Laus Deo is not able to check in advance, before starting the activation procedure in accordance with the provisions of these Terms, whether they are available or can be leased under the conditions under which the User leases them and he cannot guarantee that the ordered service can be delivered under the conditions under which the User leased it through the Site as Laus Deo does not have direct access to third party records nor can it affect the terms and standard of third party service provision.
- In the event of termination of the contract with a third party which results in the inability to use the Service or changes in the use of the Service, the provisions of Article 19.1 shall apply accordingly. of these Terms, provided that the indemnity to the User may not exceed the amount of compensation related to the remaining duration of the lease of the Service.
22. THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
- Any mention of third-party products that are in no way related to Laus Deo is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an encouragement or recommendation by Laus Deo.
- Laus Deo cannot be considered a third party agent or seller of third party products and is not liable for direct or indirect damages, including lost profits, that may result from the User’s use of third party products.
23. JURISDICTION, APPLICABLE LAW AND INVALIDITY OF CERTAIN PROVISIONS
- The applicable right to these Terms and other contractual relations related to or arising from these Terms and the use of the Service is the law of the Republic of Croatia, without the application of provisions relating to conflicts of law.
- The user agrees that the really competent court in Osijek is competent for resolving lawsuits and disputes.
- If, for any reason, any provision of these Terms is considered or becomes invalid or unenforceable, such nullity shall not affect the remainder of these Terms and shall invalid or unenforceable provisions be replaced by provisions acceptable to both parties. feasibility closest to the original intentions of the parties involved and have a potential economic impact
24. FORCE MAJEURE
- Laus Deo will not be liable for non-performance or untimely performance of any provision of the contract if it is the result of force majeure, including without limitation, wars, riots, uprisings, civil unrest, natural disasters, earthquakes, fires, floods, explosions, lack of manpower or material, problems transport, accidents, embargoes or government restrictions, pandemics, epidemics, or other circumstances, including decisions of competent authorities that prevent Laus Deo from operating normally and which could not have been foreseen or contracted by Laus Deo at the time of the conclusion of the contract. Force majeure ”).
- Laus Deo is obliged to immediately and in writing inform the User about Force Majeure and is obliged to state in the notice which obligations it cannot fulfill as a result of force majeure and an estimate of the duration of the period in which it will not be able to perform its obligations.
- The Contracting Parties shall agree on new deadlines for the fulfillment of obligations the fulfillment of which is affected by the event of Force Majeure. In the event that the Force Majeure event lasts longer than 30 days, the parties may cancel the lease of the Service in writing with immediate effect. In the event of termination of the lease of the Service in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph, neither party shall be liable for compensation for direct or indirect damages, including lost profits, that would result from the other party.
- Notwithstanding all the provisions of these Terms, the lack of financial resources will not be considered force majeure, nor will any force majeure remove the User’s liability for payment of incurred obligations.
25. NOTICE ON THE MANNER OF SUBMITTING CONSUMER COMPLAINTS
- Pursuant to Article 10, paragraph 1 of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette 41/14 and 110/15), we enable users to submit a written complaint about the quality of our services.
- The User may submit a written complaint in person or by mail to the address:
LAUS DEO d.o.o.
Josipa Jurja Strossmayera 217
or by email to email@example.com
- Laus Deo undertakes to notify the User of the receipt of the complaint.
- In accordance with Art. 10 para. 5 of the Consumer Protection Act (OG 41/14), to the User’s written complaint Laus Deo will respond to a written response, no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
26. OUT-OF-COURT SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- The provision of Article 105 of the Consumer Protection Act stipulates that the consumer may initiate proceedings to resolve disputes against traders before the body for alternative resolution of consumer disputes in accordance with the Act on Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes (OG 121/16, 32/19) before the bodies for alternative resolution of consumer disputes determined by the Decision on the designation of bodies and allocation of financial resources for alternative resolution of consumer disputes for 2017, or other document adopted instead.
- The provision of the previous paragraph does not affect the resolution of regulations by conciliation in civil and commercial matters prescribed by special regulations.
27. ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIVITY
- The Terms, together with all other contracts for the provision of Laus Deo Services, constitute the entire agreement between Laus Deo and the User with respect to the provision of the Service.
- Unless otherwise agreed, in writing only and signed by an authorized representative of Laus Deo, these Terms supersede any other written (including digitized / computerized) agreement or oral agreement.
- These Terms are binding on the parties and their universal successors. Neither party is authorized, without the prior written consent of the other party, to assign this agreement to any third party. Laus Deo and the User agree that the aforementioned prior written approval, especially in the case of assignment to affiliates, will not be denied without valid reason.
- These Terms and / or any other related individual contract for the provision of Laus Deo Services are concluded exclusively between Laus Deo and its Users and do not transfer the rights to any third party, unless otherwise agreed.
- Laus Deo reserves the right and discretion to change the provisions of these Terms. Laus Deo will notify Users of changes to the Terms by posting them on the Website. Amendments to these Terms and Conditions for new Users shall enter into force on the day of their publication. The amended Terms and Conditions apply to each new lease period and to any contract concluded after the date of their publication, while in relation to existing lease agreements they apply within 30 days from the date of their publication.